[lbo-talk] ANSWER interferes with anti-Minuteman protest

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Sun Nov 6 08:25:28 PST 2005

ravi wrote:

> I don't give you shit, but I still find your general rant against
> the sept 24 rally (generalizing from a criticism of ANSWER)
> ill-reasoned, and your suggesting "Seattle" as an alternative
> pretty unsubstantiated.

Ah, a stale thread.

I think my criticism of the September 24th rallies was right on target, as those events fade quickly from even the participant's memories. Six months from now, people will be unable to recall even the date of those protests. Seattle, on the other hand, is memorable and historic. It had far-reaching consequences way beyond the sum total of all ANSWER protests.

This should be pretty obvious.

Chuck