[lbo-talk] Europe Is Burning... And The "Second" Generation Is Lighting The Fire

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 09:38:17 PST 2005

Pardon the audio quality, it was an "aircheck", due to a "broken stream".

In a couple of weeks, airchecks of KPIG will no longer be possible for me unless the laws of RF and physics are repealed. I'm moving to North Carolina to be with my father, who isn't doing so well.

"All The News You Never Knew You Needed To Know Until Now."

[November 07 2005] Travus T. Hipp Morning News & Commentary: Europe Is Burning... And The "Second" Generation Is Lighting The Fire American History 'C' (Chicano)

Click To Listen: http://www.snurl.com/tth_051107 [ M3U Audio Playlist 64Kbps 9:27Min ]

Or: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/2005/11/november-07-2005-travus-t-hipp-morning.html

He noticed the frequency of attacks on "public" transport.

Left unsaid: It's the way the wageslaves are shuttled about, which reminds me of what a friend said about L.A.'s transit system, "Only janitors and maids use it". San Jose ditto.

In Europe the response has come in violently unequivocable terms.

No more business as usual.

It's also notable that Santa Cruz has moved the Chicano community out of the "Beach Flats" as it is "re-developed", and into the mountains around the county, including massive amounts of "section 8" housing that was remodelled after all the software developers fled like rats and left Scotts Valley (one of the original "ignition points" for the home computer revolution (Victor... Seagate) nearly a ghost town. (OK by me!)

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml