[lbo-talk] Why are the US-ers such assholes?

Ylle ylle521 at highstream.net
Mon Nov 7 17:14:36 PST 2005

I've met my share of crazed racists. on and off line, but I honestly think some of the weirder posts here and there from "wingnuts" are actually satire. Being written by souls with humor in their hearts who can't resist trolling these maniacs. I know people who do that all the time, and I've done it myself. I mean, my reaction to

>Oh, thank you. If I can stick their head in the microwave I'll do that. I'll hit them with my blender,anything handy. I have a frozen turkey,I'll bash >them with. And my late husband had many tools I still keep,including a saws-all. I won't go easy. That's for sure. They'll be cursing >themselves silly if they mess with even an old lady like me!

is, someone wants to write for the Daily Show. I cant stop laughing! Frozen turkey?! mrs-velma-von-tussle? Oh, please!