[lbo-talk] swaneagle and the FBI

peacenow at theofficenet.com peacenow at theofficenet.com
Mon Nov 7 21:49:14 PST 2005

Blessings Doug

A woman on another list i am part of told me when she clicked on the listings of my writings on a blog i had for awhile, hollowrefuge, that it simply went to the homepage of the FBI. My computer sorely needs updating and may have other problems limiting what i can do online, so when i clicked on the sites supposedly linking to my writings, it just went to a blank "site not found" page. When i went to the public library, i tried again, and sure enough, it clicks straight to the FBI homepage, which really bummed me out. I asked the woman who gave me the blog why this would happen. In the spring she had changed my blog to the current fnulu site. She did not respond to my concern. A friend suggested i contact the ACLU. I already have difficulty in having my work published due to my lack of papered credentials. I certainly did not need that development. So i plan to contact the ACLU. It truly is troubling.

In peaceful struggle