[lbo-talk] Re:on what planet?

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 15:12:15 PST 2005

w/o ralph neas of the pfaw bork would be on scotus The People Rising: The Campaign Against the Bork Nomination by Michael Pertschuk, Thunder's Mouth Press, 317 pp., $13.95 (paper) http://www.pfaw.org/pfaw/general/default.aspx?oid=19221
>...In 1987, I chaired the unprecedented national coalition that
mobilized more than a million Americans to oppose Bork's confirmation. That opposition was based on thorough research into Bork's speeches and writings about our Constitution and laws. We asked the American people, the press, and the Senate to study his own words. It was his own words that defeated him, and in the years that have followed, his own words have repeatedly made it plain that we were right to oppose him. The picture of Robert Bork's beliefs and temperament that emerged in his confirmation hearings has proven to be completely accurate.

On 11/8/05, frank scott <frank at marin.cc.ca.us> wrote:

> >"...grassroot groups like People For The American Way..."
> >
> really? then john kerry was the candidate of punk rockers...
>
> fs

-- Michael Pugliese