[lbo-talk] Quote Of The Day

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Nov 9 06:23:09 PST 2005

Dennis Perrin wrote:
> "If you think that the intifada in France is about housing, go and try
> covering the story wearing a yarmulka."
> Christopher Hitchens, interviewed on Laura Ingraham's radio show, Tues.

Wow! All the drinking has reduced Hitchens to a blubbering idiot like the rest of those ignorant right-wing hatemongers.

If the uprising has been about religion, more of the mosques would have been involved.

Meanwhile, the Kansas Taliban have reduced Kansas to being the laughingstock of the world. I'm gad this morning that I live 100 yards from Missouri.

Chuck