[lbo-talk] Russia's nationalist "Rodina" goes over the line

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 09:36:18 PST 2005

I actually haven't seen the ad (read your comment and the MT article on it though). But I haven't thought positively of Rodina since Glaziev left. Originally I hoped that Glaziev would take the leadership and they'd be an effective Soc-Dem party, but I was obviously wrong.

Rogozin -- a Zhirinovsky who takes himself seriously with no sense of humor. What's to like?

---

Well, be that as it may by. Care to comment regarding Rodina's political ad? Are you still a supporter of Rodina? That ad is fascism starring you in the face.

Nu, zayats, pogodi!