[lbo-talk] Last self-promo, I swear ;(

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Sat Nov 12 06:43:06 PST 2005

Speaking of recording, etc. I have a client who wants to podcast material. Since back when Doug first started with podcasting, several people seemed to know what they were doing, I thought you might be the best place to start. Where should I start reading, etc. to get this guy set up with podcasting? (It's not likely to happen until Feb. 2006 or so due to another pressing project ha has going. But, in the meantime, I can do the background research).

He's in real estate, so he also wants to videocast eventually. R's going in today for a couple of hours to troubleshoot some software for him, so I guess he might see the studio he set up for himself. Dunno.

http://blog.pulpculture.org http://www.pulpculture.org