[lbo-talk] O'Reilly Says OK for Terrorists to Blow Up San Francisco

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 12 22:06:58 PST 2005

Thomas Seay posted the link to this gem:

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/10004302/

"Listen, citizens of San Francisco, if you vote against military recruiting, you're not going to get another nickel in federal funds. Fine. You want to be your own country? Go right ahead," O'Reilly said, according to a transcript and audio posted by liberal media watchdog group Media Matters for America, and by the San Francisco Chronicle.

"And if al-Qaida comes in here and blows you up, we're not going to do anything about it. We're going to say, look, every other place in America is off limits to you, except San Francisco. You want to blow up the Coit Tower? Go ahead," O'Reilly continued, referring to the 1933 San Francisco landmark that sits atop Telegraph Hill.

****************************************** Knocking the genitals off the Greco-Roman statues, like a good Christian, are we? Isn't it great when the people you don't like, don't like you too! Makes me proud to have been a San Franciscan once upon a time.

Cheers, Mike B)

Read "The Perthian Brickburner": http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal

__________________________________ Yahoo! FareChase: Search multiple travel sites in one click. http://farechase.yahoo.com