[lbo-talk] Russian punk musician murdered by neo-Nazis

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 14:04:41 PST 2005

(This sucks. But what about Iraqi/Afghan civilians killed by US soldiers that we're paying for? -B.)

IMPORTANT:

Timur, a guitar player of Russian hardcore punk band Sandinista!, was killed in a street fight by a group of neo-nazis in the country's supposedly cultural capital of St. Petersburg. Timur and a musician from another hardcore band were approached by nazis as they were coming back from Food Not Bombs food-giveaway. A young man in his twenties bled to death before ambulance arrived at the crime scene in roughly 20 minutes.

Sandinista's profile can be found at http://www.myspace.com/sandinistaxspbhc

Please post this information in your blog/bulletin board as a sign of our INTOLERANCE TO NAZI SCUM.

-B.

PS: This Thursday on my radio show, Radio Schizo ( http://radioschizo.metalwarfare.com ) , I will play a song by Sandinista! in memoriam to their murdered musician.