[lbo-talk] does W's mom think he's stupid?

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 09:15:49 PST 2005

On Friday, November 11, 2005 6:44 AM [PDT], Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> [from Popbitch, so who knows if it's true?]
>
> >> Family fortunes <<
> George W Bush's mother troubles
>
> It's hard to believe it was only one year
> ago that George W Bush was re-elected President.
> Since then he seems to have lost almost
> every single friend. Even his own family.

"All The News You Never Knew You Needed To Know ...Until Now."

[November 15 2005] Travus T. Hipp Morning News & Commentary: The Heartbreak Of Kids Gone Bad - George H.W., Barbara And ... Junior

Click To Listen: http://www.snurl.com/tth_051115 [ M3U Audio Playlist 64Kbps 7:19Min ]

Or: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/2005/11/november-15-2005-travus-t-hipp-morning.html

Pardon the weird looking mp3 tags, my mp3 tagger burped (Yes, I scanned the mp3s with AVG A/V).

They'll look better after archive.org gets done with the processing later today.

Leigh www.leighm.net

Have you seen my newsfeeds?: http://leighmdotnet.blogspot.com/ Got RSS?: http://www.furl.net/members/leighm/rss.xml