[lbo-talk] President Salutes Anonymous Red-Baiter

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 15 09:40:17 PST 2005

It used to take something like advocacy of egalitarian social and economic policy to get red-baited -- satirized by Susie Day at <http://mrzine.monthlyreview.org/day141105.html> -- but nowadays all it takes is an accidental discovery of a blog-like thing. Inflationary pressures must have affected the gratuitous personal attack industry, too.

Yoshie Furuhashi <http://montages.blogspot.com> <http://monthlyreview.org> <http://mrzine.org>