[lbo-talk] Re:top secret...

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Tue Nov 15 13:28:54 PST 2005

At 02:19 PM 11/15/2005, frank scott wrote:

>>"Gah, Yoshie, sometimes you are creepily invasive. I'm
>>>thinking of the "research" you did on several list
>>>members awhile back, and told us all of their
>>>affiliations and such."
>
>is there some form of anonymity on the net? do we post, blog. joke or
>fulminate, secretly?
>
>why would anyone want to?
>
>i don't have a blog...sssshhhh...
>
>fs

Because you can be fired for it? Because it might expose politics that a company would rather not have. so if you're a job candiate you're SOL. Just the other day, on Bitch Ph.D, I read a woman gloating that she googled candidates. And, best of all, because you can be sued for what you say.

There are strange people out there. Years ago, one of them tried to get me and another guy fired, and he called Doug at home and reamed it out on his answering machine. Asked Doug to call him back and asked that he not divulge his phone number.

Like I said: weird.

And some dipshits on the list wonder why some us don't post our photos.

The Bitch | Lab

Bitchier. Raunchier. Wonkette with 'tude -- for the feminist left http://blog.pulpculture.org http://www.pulpculture.org