[lbo-talk] Why are we still turning to Dylan for the

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Tue Nov 15 16:24:11 PST 2005

Louis Kontos <Louis.Kontos at liu.edu> wrote:

Yet many people still feel the need to say the kind of stuff Mike B says below. Mr. Jones (Ballad of a Thin Man) is about people who seem to know everything and really know nothing. Mr. Jones would say things like 'I like Hollis Brown and, of course..' as if his likes and dislikes are supposed to mean anything.

I know nothing. And of course, you, Louis, you must know a lot.

It's a lot easier to label a single artist as a poseur, sell-out, religious fanatic (did I miss anything?) than to come to terms with real failure. ************************

Tell us about it, Mr. Jones...I mean Kontos.

Mike B)

Read "The Perthian Brickburner": http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal

__________________________________ Start your day with Yahoo! - Make it your home page! http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs