[lbo-talk] labor finders

Tommy Kelly tkelly15450 at charter.net
Tue Nov 15 16:47:45 PST 2005

I've had two occasions where I meet someone from a business for finding laborers. They are always nice, and full of ambition, but I have noticed that even with that personality they go from one job to another. Usually the jobs are rather mundane and, if you compare the amount of work to their paycheck, quite insulting. As anyone else meet someone from that line of work? What are your thoughts on their line of work? Form my standpoint as a janitor (rather mundane job itself) I really find the system offensive, and displays the unpleasant core of capitalism... at least for me. Tommy