[lbo-talk] Why are we still turning to Dylan for the soundtracktoour demonstrations?

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 16 06:29:55 PST 2005

>From: joanna <123hop at comcast.net>
>
>Well, you know, some people speak of Dylan as if he were the kind of
>musician that Johnson was -- the sort that you could listen to a million
>times and still feel like you could hear it a million times more, like you
>could never get to the bottom of it.

Yes indeed, you could listen to Dylan a million times and never get to the bottom of it ... because the man in incomprehensible. The Bard of Hibbings has nothing to say and does so at length. IMO, the left went off the rails when people first started taking this obscurantist bullshit artist seriously.

Carl