[lbo-talk] War on the car-demons

Tom Walker timework at telus.net
Wed Nov 16 13:11:25 PST 2005

boddi satva wrote,*

*

>Let me echo Comrade Heartfield's comments and say that demonising the car

>is just damned silly.

You are several demonisations short. No one demonised the car. We were demonising those who demonise critics of auto-panglossianism as feckless utopians. Then the Comrade started demonising the demoniser demonisers and so it became necessary to demonise the demoniser demoniser demonisers. I think it is just damn silly of you to jump in here and demonise the demoniser demoniser demoniser demonisers, boddi. Wait. Do I hear an echo?

Indignantly,

The (last) Sandwichman (post of the day)