[lbo-talk] No cock left behind

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Nov 16 15:11:17 PST 2005

And then there's the observation that it's only in the English-speaking world that men name them: Peter, Dick, John Thomas, etc.

I once ran an informal survey to find out if other languages/cultures did the same and the answer was no. But perhaps the lurkers could let us know if that is true.

Joanna