[lbo-talk] shake & bake

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 19:28:00 PST 2005

On Wednesday, November 16, 2005 1:06 PM [PDT], Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> "We don't target any civilians with any of our weapons. And to
> suggest that U.S. forces were targeting civilians with these weapons
> would simply be wrong," Whitman said.

That's right... The area is the Iraqi equivalent of a free fire zone and everyone within it is an enemy combatant... No civilians killed because there are no civilians... even the males, aged 15-45 that attempted to leave and weren't allowed to go. They die first, I'm sure.

FWIW, the last time I checked, the median age of an Iraqi Male was around 15.

The extermination of generations of Iraqi males is in full swing, but it's OK, there are plenty of westernized Iraqis to replace them as soon as we stabilize the area... build a few apartheid walls, and socially control, through brutality, coercion, or other means, the remaining indigenous population of the country.

Just... like... Israel.

Leigh