[lbo-talk] No cock left behind

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 07:38:35 PST 2005

Doug,

I don't spend any time reinforcing the distinction between gay men and straight. I don't care. But since this is a discussion about the sexual attractiveness of penises, I think it's a germane distinction. I don't find penises sexually attractive. I don't find them offensive in any way, they just don't do anything for me. I have a very different reaction to female bodies. I'm pretty sure you do also.

peace

boddi