[lbo-talk] Marc Cooper, right wing scumbag

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Nov 17 08:46:14 PST 2005

Michael Pugliese wrote:
> The Nation has one foot in the Right-Wing, eh?! The New Republic
> has since the era when Peretz supported the Contras but, this remark
> by ChuckO is as off base as one of my high school classmates saying
> George McGovern was a Communist.
> And Cooper, that Rightist interviews Gore Vidal, Seymour Hersh,
> Scott Ritter and Tom Hayden recently.
> http://www.thenation.com/blogs/audioblog?bid=8&pid=31875
> As for the Pajamas blog project that has Chuck and Proyect
> all hot and bothered, like the Huffington Post what is wrong with
> leftistsand rightists arguing with each other?

The Huffington Post os very obviously a liberal website.

Obviously Cooper and Corn didn't get the memo about the right wing media dominating the public sphere. Even worse, they've chosen to climb into bed with slimeballs like Tammy Bruce and Charles Johnson.

But hey, Michael, according to your logic, there would be nothing wrong with Corn and Cooper joining a website run by the KKK and National Alliance. Nothing wrong with people arguing with each other, right?

"Johnson is a former liberal."

OK, so are Hitchens, Horowitz and many other right wingers.

Of course, the difference between liberals and conservatives is virtually nonexistent these days, so I'm wasting my daily quota of LBO posts belaboring the obvious.

Chuck