[lbo-talk] No cock left behind

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 09:13:57 PST 2005

Comrade RB,

To say that "women have to deal with the objectification male sexuality produces" is not to say that women have to deal with it and men don't.

And, I never said anything to suggest that gay men are not men, quite the opposite. And, I never said that sexual behavior defines who is male and who is female, quite the opposite. And, I suggest to you that you read up more on gender distinctions in canine behavior before you use them as an example. And, I never said that men don't prefer being attractive to being unattractive. And, men certainly are exposed to testosterone outside of social relaitons, since they are exposed to it in the womb. And, I don't read a lot of what's written about gender because it's unscientific, illogical crap and I don't fetishize gender the way other people apparently do.

boddi