[lbo-talk] A sample from Bob Dylan's memoir

amadeus amadeus amadeus482000 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 06:52:43 PST 2005

Yeah,

Ever hear Lotte Lenya's outtakes with Louis Armstrong doing Mack the Knife? Pretty great.

Feed the birds.

I'm of the shade that contends Bob Dylan didn't have an idea of what he was talking about. Which is why when anyone tried to paraphrase him he got defensive. His music is pretty amazing though. Particularly 'Blonde on Blonde.' And all of his born-again stuff.

You gotta serve someone.

From: Doug Henwood

> Hey, I was the only guy in my sixth grade class who hated Mary Poppins.

"Mary Poppins is alive and well in Argentina, she sends her regards." - Rod McKuen, The Mud Kids