[lbo-talk] A sample from Bob Dylan's memoir

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 18 11:34:03 PST 2005

Carl, are you still mad at Bob for giving up protest music? Do you really think he or any artist owes it to, I dunno, the proletariat or something to "serve the people," even if his own muse tells him to serve the White Goddess (Desire), Jesus (slow Train Coming), or just to play strange old folk tunes (Good As I Been To You)? I think it is time to stop the Cultural Revolution stuff.