[lbo-talk] India gets $21.7 bn from non-residents in 2005

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 11:36:32 PST 2005

I think that the expansion of the dollar-based economy into the third world has saved America from a flirtation with a currency crisis during the Bush administration. You've got to figure that between formal and informal remittances we are starting to get into the half-trillion dollar range. That is a lot of money.

boddi