[lbo-talk] Peculiar Institutions

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Fri Nov 18 16:38:11 PST 2005

answer to brian buried at the bottom. I have discovered I'm really a gay man!

At 05:34 PM 11/18/2005, boddi satva wrote:
>C. Dennis,
>
>So you don't look at women's breasts and a "Bush/Cheney '04" t-shirt
>doesn't annoy you, is that it?
>
>Thought not.

Oh, geez, and there it is ---- did you stop beating your wife yet. IF Dennis says that he doesn't get into silicone boobs and doesn't feel provoked by an so-called enemy, he's not a man.

I look at women's breasts and A Bush/Cheney 04 t shirt annoys me. It keeps slipping along the signifying chain, doesn't it? Damn the KY!

At 08:08 AM 11/18/2005, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote: In human history,
> Among the so- called primitive tribes today, physical ornamentation is
> as common
>among men as women.

And here I was thinking, "How on EARTH could you look at any issue of National Geographic and not notice that men's bodies are just as ornamental as women's"

Oh. Yeah. I wasn't just looking at the Cassabas. I was looking for Cucumbers! And they had all this stuff on covering it up! It pissed me off when I was nine, lemme tell ya.

At 02:17 PM 11/19/2005, Dennis Claxton wrote:
>Boddhi wrote:
>The impossible complications are already there and some of us believe that
>trying to work through them is more liberating than wishing them away with
>uncomplicated definitions.

"You know how it is -- come for the animal porn, stay for the cultural analysis."

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org