[lbo-talk] A sample from Bob Dylan's memoir

alessandro coricelli acoricelli at mac.com
Sat Nov 19 12:09:05 PST 2005

On Nov 19, 2005, at 8:45 AM, Carl Remick wrote:

>> From: alessandro coricelli <acoricelli at mac.com>
>>
>> Phil Ochs found many "Remicks" back then, calling him a sellout and
>> stuff.
>
> "Remicks"!? An unfortunate coinage since I am (as noted) a big Ochs
> fan.

that's what you think, I don't. You are not a big Ochs fan. You're one of the (too) many archeologists around. Anyhow, at this point I'm not sure that you know what you're talking about.

Our discussion originated from the question: "Why are we still turning to Dylan for the soundtrack to our demonstrations?" Now, beneath your discomfort in accepting the reality of that question/fact there's a discomfort towards anything that "moves." Yours, is the typical reaction of orthodoxy.

ciao, alessandro