[lbo-talk] Chomsky v Marko

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 15:40:21 PST 2005

Oh brother Dennis. If there was a way to measure all the keystrokes I've expended over the crimes of the various US administrations over the last century in the Cold War vs. the same for going after Chomsky on the Khmer Rouge or the Faurrisson affair, it would show a 500 to 1 at least proportion of attacks on US Imperialism compared to going after Noam.