[lbo-talk] Chomsky v Marko

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 20 04:30:23 PST 2005

For one thing, nobody overthrew the Soviet Union. The USSR was dismantled by the Soviet elite in order to get rid of Gorbachev. I am beginning to suspect that the central disease of the US/UK political class is rooted in the delusion that they overthrew the USSR. It's kind of funny, given that Washington was against breaking up the USSR and that the USSR and US were practically allies in 1991. That was only 15 years ago. People have really short memories.

I'm glad they contained and overthrew the