[lbo-talk] Dr. Hoare Embraces A Bold Tommorow (was, Chomsky v Marko)

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 20 07:55:01 PST 2005

>From: Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com>
>
>... I have to admit that before reading the "Chomsky v
>Marko" thread I'd not heard of Dr. Hoare ... who's a member
>of the Henry Jackson Society.

I'll go you one better: I never heard of Hoare *or* the Henry Jackson Society. I am shocked to learn such a thing as the HJS even exists. Unlamented proto-neocon Scoop Jackson has been dead for 22 years, so I thought he was in no position to work further evil. But like a horror flick, it seems the Senator from Boeing's warmongering spirit has risen from the grave to walk the earth as this hideous HJS. There appears to be no end to these lavishly endowed rightwing think tanks, petri dishes swarming with bacteria like Hoare.

>The Society's web bio
>describes him:
>
>Marko Attila Hoare ... received ... his
>PhD from Yale University in 2000.

There also seems to be no end to things that Yale should atone for.

Carl