[lbo-talk] We do not need an exit strategy. We need an exit.

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 11:38:32 PST 2005

On 11/20/05, Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:> Fuck the Democrats. They suck worse than the Republicans.

> Chuck

Fuck the Social Democrats. They suck worse than the Nazis.

ChuckO's Granddfather in 1932.

How the fuck are the sucking Democrats (70-100 who in the House of Reps. who favor withdrawal, (like Scoop Jackson Democrat Murtha with 90-100% score cards from every AFL-CIO union political action committee or Rep. Barbara Lee with her Communist left background) gonna get anti-war Republicans like that "Freedom Fries" guy, gonna harness the anti-war majority sentiment, to force a vote cutting off funding for the Occupation and a Withdrawal in DoD appropriations like the McGovern-Hatfield amendment on the Vietnam War, achieve success?

Ah yes, I see it now Chuck fantasizes like The World Can't Wait RCP cadre a mass insurrection climbing over the White House gates like Staughton Lynd dreamed about in '65 during the SDS rally vs. the War with about 30,000 attendees? Yup, instead of levitating the Pentagon in '67 Chuck's anarchists and the RCP (what with Chairman Bob back in the USA leading the charge?) are gonna force the withdrawal?

-- Michael Pugliese, now before I get the justified guillotine for manic overposter of the yr. award, I leave for a long walk and gasp turn off the PC...