[lbo-talk] Bitch weighs in on Raunch Feminism

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Mon Nov 21 09:17:35 PST 2005

I know. You were dying to know what I thought. Well, here it is in its scream-of-consciousness glory. If you're using Feedburner, btw, something was fuxored for the last five days. I haven't had time to see what's up with it.

Is that a lesbian phallus in yer pocket? http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/21/is-that-a-lesbian-phallus-in-your-pocket/

On tighty-whities, lesbians who give good phone, and pocket lint.

----------------------------------------- Sometimes, a tampon is just a good smoke http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/19/mapping-the-evildoers-2/

Wherein we learn that Boots Riley years to be a member of the Gender Border Patrol

----------------------------------------- Cluck. Cluck. http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/21/cluck-cluck/

Ok, I guess since I'm a mom, I'm one of the <http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/11/18/AR2005111801778_pf.html>older women who are expressing concern over young women dressing like sluts. Also, via <http://www.feministe.us/blog/archives/2005/11/20/whats-wrong-with-this-article-mom/>Feministe.

To the article's author and the women who replied to the post at <http://Feministe.us/blog%E2%80%94>Feministe.us/blog­ the ones who insisted it was trashy and dressing like whores?

I just wanted to say: A hearty fuck you very much. <...> You consider yourself progressive and yet you have done nothing here but divide women. Some of us are women, and some of us are trash. Sluts. Whores. Riding the Whore Train.

Well, Bitch says: time to get on the Bitch Klew Train. Whoo Whoo! Alllllll Abooooooooooard!

What on earth is acceptable about calling something trashy, slutty, whorish­without the slightest trace of irony? Without the slightest bit of hesitation? Without the slightest moment of self-reflection? <...>

----------------------------------------- Wouldn't kick him outta bed for eating crackers, either. http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/20/wouldnt-kick-him-outta-bed-for-eating-crackers-either/

Wherein Bitch gives DP a hummer

----------------------------------------- Welcome Wagon http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/20/welcome-wagon/

Wherein Bitch wonders about ratchoice and negative externalities. Check out Ed's blog. And, if you know any signle moms with sites or blog, check this one out. Or, just be a nice person and pass it along on your blog or email lists, 'k?

----------------------------------------- Personality Test http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/20/personality-test/

Rilly rilly big Tonka Trucks

----------------------------------------- Numbah Crunchin' http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/20/numbah-crunchin/

Bitch | Lab comes in number five at MSN for "animal porn"

"Scream-of-consciousness prose stylings, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults" -- Dennis Perrin

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org