[lbo-talk] No Business As Usual-National Day of Absence

Nathan Newman nathanne at nathannewman.org
Tue Nov 22 11:23:45 PST 2005

>. Wouldn't want WCW/RCP to prevent TONC/WWP from asserting hegemony
>over the Mass Insurrection which will stop the war, now would the
>Becker bros.?

-But how can you organize a mass mobilization in a week or two? What -are they thinking?

That no one is going to pay attention anyways, so why waste time with a long run-up?

I myself have declared tonight a national sleep-in against the war.

Everyone who opposes the war will go on strike against awakedness by 3am in the morning.

I except support to be overwhelming.

Nathan