[lbo-talk] Chomsky on Srebrenica & "genocide"

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 12:41:20 PST 2005

Yes, in all seriousness, http://www.revolting.com/ , when I have in '05 back to '75 happened upon right-wingers, neo-con or other varieties of that bestiary, face to face, on the WWW, wherever, whatever my dissident left tendencies that annoy some here and elsewhere, I've been even more argumentative/hostile to that RW sheeit, whether they were right-wing Zionists, anti-busing or anti-affirmative action/anti-immigration zealots or Libertoon free-marketeers flashing their American Express cards and cell phones.

What Farmalant jibes (and ChuckO the other day said which I just had a belly laugh over) about me, encapsulates a lot of what is unhealthy in the US Left sub-culture. Attack harder those who are closer to you by far ideologically, than the Real Enemy, the Right-Wing in , "their suits and their ties, " to quote Dylan from the song about Hurricane Carter.