[lbo-talk] Keep on fucking, partner!

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Tue Nov 22 13:25:01 PST 2005

ha! I think that, in honor of Turkey Day -- I mean Genocidal Slaughter day -- in the u.s., everyone at LBO should talk the Cupid Test. I am dying to have everyone submit their profiles and match them up to that political orientation profile test we all took a couple of years ago (the one I said I'd map and never did? Yeah, that one).

This way, we can map our political leanings against our Cupidity (snort) and see what shakes out.

http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/22/random-gentle-love-master/

Thagmano.blogspot.com took her's and it concluded with "Keep on Fucking, Partner". She wants that as her epitaph on her tombstone.

If you can send me screen shot of your profile and copy-cut-paste results into an email, that's be great. Otherwise, if that's too technically challenging, just copy cut and paste the results.

Then, someone remind me where that political profiler tool is, eh?

thanks,

Hello Bitchy!

http://blog.pulpculture.org

"As to my Boxers, keep off of them, they are great dogs and like a lot of Germans, they can smell beer from a long way off."

--Anton Benjamin Skoumal, Politics list