[lbo-talk] Krugman: Time to Leave

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Nov 22 16:06:12 PST 2005

Pessimists think that Iraq will fall into chaos whenever we leave. If so, we're better off leaving sooner rather than later. As a Marine officer quoted by James Fallows in the current Atlantic Monthly puts it, "We can lose in Iraq and destroy our Army, or we can just lose." (Paul Krugman, "Time to Leave," 21 November 2005, <http:// select.nytimes.com/2005/11/21/opinion/21krugman.html>)</blockquote>

Yoshie Furuhashi <http://montages.blogspot.com> <http://monthlyreview.org> <http://mrzine.org>