[lbo-talk] Keep on fucking, partner!

N P Childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 22 21:36:28 PST 2005

>>Rotating Bitch wrote:
>>
>>>This way, we can map our political leanings against our Cupidity
>>>(snort) and see what shakes out.
>>>
>>>http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/22/random-gentle-love-master/
>>
>>My results are too depressing to report.
>>
>>This quiz confirms that I need to be more of an asshole to women
>
>I had the opposite problem. I"m "last man on earth" material - if I
>were the last man alive, women still wouldn't want to date me. I'm
>going to go cry now.
>
>Doug

Heh, meet 'the Loverboy'. Amazingly accurate, in the same way that horoscopes in the newspaper are amazingly accurate......my matches are the 'window shopper' and 'the peach' but not 'the nurse' which is odd, seeing as that what my SO actually is.

PC

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo