[lbo-talk] "Cowards 'cut and run'" quote on house floor apparently a mis-quote

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Wed Nov 23 05:29:01 PST 2005

Dear List,

I really have to give my partner, Kelley, big-time credit. We have been involved in Dem politics a tremendous amount these past two years (ugh, I know) and of course we were interested in the Hackett race. Kelley literally took one look at Schmidt and said "This bitch will fuck up big time. I don't know how, but mark my words. She is one of those people who just cannot stop herself." I remember very specifically because Kelley rarely uses bad language. It was just a great call.

The only problem is that at this rate the conservative Dems who have just been sitting on their asses waiting for the Repugs to screw up are starting to look smart.

Ah well, c'est la vie.

boddi