[lbo-talk] Keep on fucking, partner!

info at pulpculture.org info at pulpculture.org
Wed Nov 23 14:30:37 PST 2005

At 11:29 PM 11/22/2005, Mark Bennett wrote:
>Is this what you're talking about, Bitch?
>
>http://www.politicalcompass.org/

Yes! Thanks to everyone who reminded me. I was _that_ busy I didn't have time to Google it. And man, I soooo love it when people seem to convey in their e-mail a complete enjoyment in typing "Bitch" at me. LOL. Now I need to do a post-pomoista rant on that.

:( But we've only gotten about 12 submissions for the Cupid Test! And yet,
there's (comparatively) tons of people on the site at that link. Must be passing it around to ppl outside the LBO circle.

And then there's a mini-storm of people from k-12 orgs reading the one on Teen Sexuality, http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/23/lie-back-and-think-of-england/. Bitch loves crunching them numbahz!

Oh, and man o man. Since it's a day before Thanksgiving, you wouldn't even believe how many people are searching for Animal Porn!

Is there no sociologist testing and experimenting with this stuff yet? Man, what a dissertation.

Oh, and since it's a sorta-kinda-Friday, enjoy your Church sign generator: http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/23/generating-faith/

We should have an lbo contest for best sign.

And really, Doug. If you want to get more exposure, the major newspapers are now running a "Who's blogging about this" feature, which I've gotten 57 hits on in two days. With all the traffic that comes through here linking to and commenting on Wapo articles, if you fed this list into a blog, wow! More LBO subs, more radio listeners.

Soon... LBO World Domination!

Love,

Bitchy J. Elders

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org