[lbo-talk] Re: GEORGE GALLOWAY PANDERS TO THE HOMOPHOBES

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Sat Nov 26 09:52:53 PST 2005

Brian Charles Dauth wrote:

>Dear List:
>
>>You're a bit late to the party, but I think this article did
>a good job at debunking this
>
>It was the typical apologia from the homophobic left.
>Nothing new.

How do you see that? That piece, and Leninology's post here, says that Tatchell's claims are at odds with the facts. It's not a difference of opinion. So how is it homophobic to say that in fact Galloway supports gay marriage and adoption, and that Respect as a party condemns homophobia and gay-bashing, despite Tatchell & Direland's claims to the contrary? What's homophobic there? Are you claiming that Leninology is wrong on the facts? I'm mystified.

Doug