[lbo-talk] The premeditated murder of Van Nguyen....

Mike Ballard swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au
Sat Nov 26 11:42:02 PST 2005

We recently posted an article about Nguyen on Infoshop News. I've been surprised by the number of hate-filled posts the article has elicited. More than the average number of people who posted that the poor guy should be hung.

This pisses me off.

So I'll probably start up a page on human rights in Singapore just to piss off the right people.

Chuck

Right-on bro! The business people who run Singapore will be vexed to see their little City State's barbarism showcased on the Internet.

Regards,

Mike B)

Read "The Perthian Brickburner": http://profiles.yahoo.com/swillsqueal

__________________________________ Yahoo! Music Unlimited Access over 1 million songs. Try it free. http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/