[lbo-talk] We can lose, or we can just lose later

Travis Fast tfast at yorku.ca
Sat Nov 26 15:28:10 PST 2005

The point is Yoshie, you can either take the approach that the average soldier is no more and no less responsible then the average AMerican for the war and use this as the basis of trying to convince them not to en-list or re-enlist or you can get on a moral high horse, act holier than though and try to convince them not to enlist /re-enlist by making them more responsible for the war than say yourself. Which strategy do you think would be better?

Travis