[lbo-talk] We can lose, or we can just lose later

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 17:16:20 PST 2005

On 11/27/05, boddi satva <lbo.boddi at gmail.com> wrote:There really isn't any question that Bush was elected.

Not that I think I'll agree with Miller but, fwiw.BTW, Miller has given a copy of the book to Kerry who according to Miller has had ferocious arguments with Sen. C. Dodd (D-CT.) in which Kerry shouted that Bush stole the election.

http://www.harpers.org/ExcerptNoneDare.html None Dare Call It Stolen

Ohio, the election, and America's servile press Posted on Wednesday, September 7, 2005. What actually happened in Ohio in 2004. An excerpt from this report appeared in August 2005. The complete text appears below. Originally from August 2005. By Mark Crispin Miller.

http://www.perseusbooksgroup.com/perseus/book_detail.jsp?isbn=0465045790 Fooled Again How the Right Stole the 2004 Election and Why They'll Steal the Next One Too (Unless We Stop Them) by Mark Crispin Miller

-- Michael Pugliese