[lbo-talk] We can lose, or we can just lose later

boddi satva lbo.boddi at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 23:39:45 PST 2005

Are you subject to the Uniform Code of Military Justice?

No?

Hmm.

So I guess the legal obligation they undertake is different.

Wojtek points out that military law demands soldiers disobey illegal orders. Now, if you can make the case that the orders to fight in Iraq are all illegal, you would have a case for soldiers' deserting. Except you can't because they're not illegal.

By the way, what soldiers do is always immoral. It's difficult for me to imagine a "moral" artillery barrage.

boddi