[lbo-talk] Frontpage: down for the count

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 08:46:08 PST 2005

And get a load of, http://www.frontpagemag.com/ http://www.frontpagemag.com/Media/Homepage/lincoln.gif

Hang Teddy Kennedy and John Kerry for Treason?

Oy vey!

Course, some here feel Four Walls are Three Too Many For Liberals, too, heh.

"Up Against The Wall Motherfucking Liberal!

Jefferson Airplane Liberation Front Against Social Fascist Liberals, 1968.

"Vote for George Wallace in '68, " Carl Oglesby, SDS. Heighten them Contradictions. "The Revolution Is Here and You Know It's Right, " SOMETHING IN THE AIR Lyrics Sung and written originally by Thunderclap Newman.Remember, "The MAN Can't Steal Our Music, " and, "The Revolution Is On CBS Records!"

Call out the instigators Because there's something in the air We've got to get together sooner or later Because the revolution's here, and you know it's right And you know that it's right

We have got to get it together We have got to get it together now

Lock up the streets and houses Because there's something in the air We've got to get together sooner or later Because the revolution's here, and you know it's right And you know that it's right

We have got to get it together We have got to get it together now

Hand out the arms and ammo We're going to blast our way through here We've got to get together sooner or later Because the revolution's here, and you know it's right And you know that it's right

We have got to get it together We have got to get it together

-- Michael Pugliese