[lbo-talk] dating services and the left

Alex zap_path at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 29 11:33:02 PST 2005

I was suspicious that I did not have good reasons for my objection and this discussion has confirmed it. After rethinking the matter, I think my uneasiness with the concept is more related to certain retrograde notions of masculinity which require that I do things for myself without the aid of a "service". Clearly, this needs reconsideration.

I'm afraid I withheld my cupid type because it is embarrassing. Apparently, I'm the "Slow Dancer" (read: naive).

-Alex