[lbo-talk] my cock needs to grow quickly and 4 free

Rotating Bitch info at pulpculture.org
Wed Nov 30 07:00:00 PST 2005

Oh, and if you didn't catch Animal Porn Fridays, this week's edition: My cock needs to grow quickly and 4 free: http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/26/needs-to-grow-bigger-for-free/

Small is beautiful: http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/30/worlds-smallest-political-quiz/

You should take this. Interesting results. Shaddup whining about the questions. Why? Because, yesterday was Bitch How Tuesday: The beer cup is empty (Or, have a little fun, fuckers!)

The blogosphere is like standing in a bar room getting drunk with your buds. [...] http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/30/the-beer-cup-is-empty/

There's an interesting discussion of porn getting started. Bring it back to LBO or post comments at Bitch | Lab. I like Etienne's point but also Hell's Reject's point: sex always involves objectification.

I'm wondering if other women have the same experience as I've had when watching porn. (Like people admit they do. :) http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/28/seckshule-subjects/

Say my name, Bitch! http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/30/say-my-name-bitch/

Spamdexoetry: http://blog.pulpculture.org/2005/11/30/spamdexoetry/

Anyone know why spammers are seemingly spamming for the likes of Wired, BBC, etc?

"Scream-of-consciousness prose stylings, peppered with sociological observations, political ruminations, and in-yore-face colloquial assaults."

-- Dennis Perrin, redstateson.blogspot.com

Bitch | Lab http://blog.pulpculture.org