[lbo-talk] Mother. Daughter. Sister. Bomber.

Chris Doss lookoverhere1 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 30 14:46:22 PST 2005

Hi Bryan,

I'll go into greater detail tomorrow (it's almost 2 am now). I have a theory that Shamil Basaev is only an Islamist "Wahabbi" fundamentalist "of convenience," and is in reality just a psychopath and mercenary who realizes that playing jihadi and modelling his terrorist attacks on those in the Middle East is a good way to get money from abroad. When money from abroad got frozen up, there was little reason to play the jihadi game any more.

I might be full of shit, of course.