[lbo-talk] Churchill the charmer

joanna 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Nov 30 18:31:30 PST 2005

Well, he probably was a complete bastard; but he had some wit:

"There are three kinds of people in the world: those who are worked to death, those who are worried to death, and those who are bored to death." ...opening of "Art as a Passtime." Quite a nice little book on oil painting as a hobby. Very, very short. 50pp or so.

Joanna