[lbo-talk] Lisa Randall On Intelligent Design and Other Stuff

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 1 11:54:31 PDT 2005

http://edge.org/3rd_culture/randall05/randall05_index.html

<<We are at such a point in mankind's evolution where changed conditions invalidate all our policies that have been so successful even in the recent past, and that presumably have constituted the ideal response to a presumably unchanging and unchangeable human condition. No wonder we are stupefied and confused-but our mistake is the same which many cultures have made before us, namely to force a rigid model upon a fluid reality.

Erich Jantsch - "Design for Evolution: Self-Organization and Planning in the Life of Human Systems"